This set consists of a signal transmitter and two trigger receiver.
universal hot shoe interface, compatible for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc (except Minolta SONY, for use special hot shoe).
universal 433 Mhz frequency around the world, 4 channels.
With a studio flash interface, it can trigger several types of studio flashes.
transmission distance up to 30 M, no restrictions from directions or angles.
1/4 "nut can be combined with a tripod holder or light flashlight safe and stable.Electric
saving design with 12V 23a with transmitter and 2 * AAA batteries (not included) receiver.
Comes with PC sync cable for cameras without hot shoe socket .
- transmitter signal power: 23A 12 V mini battery (included)
- receiver power supply (AC): 2 * 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
- outdoor working distance: max. 30 m / 90 feet (open space, not fraise)
- indoor working distance: max. 25 m / 75 feet
- frequency: 433 Mhz
- channel: 16 channels
- synchronous speed: Max. 1 / 250sec
- package size: approx. 6.6 * 6.6 * 4.5 cm / 1.98 * 1.98 * 1.35in
- Package weight: 84g / 2.96 oz
Free Home Delivery
Free Home Delivery within 5 - 7 working days, after the confirmation of the order.